The BiH Central Election Commission (CEC) verified a total of 127 political subjects (72 political parties, 38 coalitions and 17 independent candidates) as eligible to participate at the elections of 2 October 2022. Following the required verification, a total of 750 regular candidate lists with a total of 7257 candidates, including the independent candidates, were confirmed. The CEC also verified the candidate lists for award of compensation mandates. The central electoral register includes a total of 3,368,666 registered voters, including 69,966 voters who had applied to vote from outside BiH (by mail or in diplomatic-consular offices). The electoral threshold is set at 3%.
Elections marked by Russian influence in BiH
The latest information that the Soccer Association of Bosnia and Herzegovina has adopted a decision on participation of the BiH national team in a friendly soccer game with Russia on 19 November in Saint Petersburg, is just yet another testimony of the engagement of Russia in BiH.
One should also not forget the role of the President of the Croatian Democratic Union BiH (HDZBiH) Dragan Čović as a proponent of Russian interests. Namely, several years ago he publicly invited Russia to increase its presence in BiH wanting to see more of Russia present in BiH.
The last report of High Representative Christian Schmidt to the UN Security Council provides an illustration of the complexity of relations in BiH, and particularly the possible breakout of conflicts. The situation in BiH further intensified after the launch of the Russian invasion on Ukraine on 24 February 2022.
According to analysts, the fight for Bosnia and Herzegovina takes place in the cities and the streets of Ukraine, because the outcome of the situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina will depend on the outcome of the Ukraine crisis. There is a real risk that Russia will attempt to compensate its failure in Ukraine by exporting the conflict, in example, possibly on the Western Balkans, that is Bosnia and Herzegovina. Therefore, just as the leading security-intelligence and defense institutions have warned, it is important to deploy an US military contingent to the BiH Brčko District, because a part of the Brčko District Police leadership and political structures are under the influence of Russia. This was also reported by the renowned US magazine Foreign Affairs. Political representatives of Serbs in the District had refused to meet with High Representative Schmidt during his visit to the BiH Brčko District.
Geopolitical circumstances suggest that there is reason for increased concern over Russian interference in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the coming weeks. Namely, there will be attempts to use the existing situation to cause instability in BiH and, essentially, bring into question the legitimacy and results of the elections. Numerous and strong cyber-attacks have been recorded in the region, which calls for caution and readiness to (re)act. The Russian focus on BiH will not stop after the elections either. For years already Russia has been using disinformation and cyber-attacks to influence the democratic processes. BiH appears to be particularly vulnerable to cyber-attacks, because it does not yet defined critical infrastructure and what needs to be protected. The announced meeting between Dodik and the Russian President Vladimir Putin is an extension of support to Dodik’s attempts to win votes. This is something that Russia does not do only in the eve of elections or in the run-up to elections, but has been doing over a prolonged period of time. Indicators of intensive Russian influences have been recorded in almost all European countries since 2014.
Key threats to BiH come from EU and NATO member countries- example of Croatia and Hungary
In Croatia the history of World War II is being revised. The highest representatives of Croatia openly interfere in internal political affairs of BiH and (ab)use Croatia’s membership in the EU and NATO in that respect. Croatian Prime Minister, Andrej Plenković (HDZ) and Croatian President Zoran Milanović (SDP) interfere in the process of adoption of constitutional changes and election law in BiH, as well as institutionally fabricate and propagate the thesis about Bosniaks being a so-called Islamic threat. At the same time Croatia is openly revising the history, affirming Ustashahood and the Independent State of Croatia and has recorded a number of anti-Semitic incidents. This has been detected also by the international community, leading international media outlets and international organizations. As a result, Croatia has become a “black stain” in the EU, and is at risk of becoming a “case country.” Croatia must be excluded from any solution for BiH, because there are five judgments of the International Criminal Tribunal for former Yugoslavia (ICTY) establishing it as a country that had participated in an international armed conflict (aggression) in BiH and been involved in two joint criminal enterprises (JCE) against BiH.
In the context of current developments in the region, good news are the democratic changes in Montenegro and the continuation of talks on the path of achieving full-fledged membership in the EU. After joining NATO Montenegro has become a strong factor of stability and peace in the region. The political changes in North Macedonia and leadership of Zoran Zaev (SDSM), brought refreshment and initiated positive processes not just in North Macedonia, but also in the region.
Viktor Orbán’s regime has created a network for investment of capital and a media network in the Balkans. He had established numerous media portals that generate fake news and produce various scandals. The company behind the media portals is connected with the Hungarian public TV network Magyar Televizo (MTV), which supports the Orbán-led Fidesz party. Furthermore, even some intelligence operations get coordinated from Budapest. Hence, there is a so-called “axis of evil” that acts against BiH.
Analysts warn of the intelligence operation codenamed “Tower”, which is coordinated from Budapest. Currently, an intensive focus is put on FBiH Prime Minister Fadil Novalić (SDA), who impeded a collapse of the economic system of the FBiH. Namely, as more than ¾ of economic transactions in the state of BiH take place in the Federation of BiH, collapse of the state of Bosnia and Herzegovina requires a collapse of the economic system in the Federation of BiH. The “Tower” intelligence operations has been expanded to include Member of the BiH Presidency Željko Komšić (DF) as well. The election campaign includes a plethora of elements from the mentioned intelligence operation, which is supported by local political forces in Bosnia and Herzegovina. These elements are primarily aimed against Fadil Novalić and Željko Komšić. In fact, even High Representative Christian Schmidt has been involved in the implementation of the “Tower” intelligence operation, although it cannot be positively established whether he has done that wittingly or has been drawn into it.
Fake patriotism and “production and management of hatred”
According to the UN report 2022, Bosnia and Herzegovina is on the top of the global list indicating reduction of population by countries as it has the highest population reduction percentage. Namely, BiH has recorded an annual drop of around 1.5%, which means that in the past eight years almost half a million of people have emigrated from BiH. It is assessed that Bosnia and Herzegovina will lose between 40% and 50% of its population by the end of the century. The state level government was either blocked or exceeded numerous deadlines, due to what many opportunities for development projects at the state level were lost and particularly those that were to be supported by the international community. Mild economic growth was recorded in the period from 2018 to 2020, and 2019 was historic by many parameters. Positive trends collapsed in 2020 because of the Covid-19 pandemic, a now there is inflation, as well as energy and food crisis. The general assessment is that minimum growth had been achieved over the period of four years, which is however insufficient to keep the population in the country and provide sound instruments for development. Prior to the pandemic and the Ukraine crisis, Bosnia and Herzegovina needed minimum growth of 5%, whereas now the required minimum growth is 7%.
Analysts believe that the reduction of the population does not happen on its own, but is a result of a systemically poorly managed policy, failure to resolve daily problems of the citizens, such as jobs, employment, economic development, social welfare, healthcare system, school system, etc. With such an approach political leaders block development of BiH, but implement plans of the political structures that do not want durable peace, long-term stability and development. Majority of party leaders use fake nationalism to attract voters, but also produce and manage hatred to ensure their survival in power or arrival to power. However, the ultimate patriotism is to enable citizens of BiH to have a better life and stop the trend of massive emigration from BiH.
Is there a glimpse of political change in Republika Srpska?
Analysts believe that both Milorad Dodik and Bakir Izetbegović (SDA) have created enormous animosity towards them among members of their parties and citizens, even by their moves that had not been detrimental to the social community. As a candidate for the position of the Republika Srpska President Jelena Trivić (PDP) has a significant lead over Milorad Dodik SNSD), while Mirko Šarović (SDS) and Željka Cvijanović (SNSD) as candidates for the position of the Serb member of the BiH Presidency are currently in a close race. Dodik constantly opens quasi-patriotic topics, while he, his family and members of his oligarchy have reportedly accumulated enormous wealth. In the election campaign it is important to have TV duels of candidates that run for individual positions and not to have the SNSD “hide” Željka Cvijanović from the election campaign and facing Mirko Šarović in a duel. If the elections are free, transparent and fair, there will be a glimpse of political change in Republika Srpska.
Increased support to Petrar Đokić’s Socialist Party
Bećirović vs. Izetbegović – change of generations
The nomination of Denis Bećirović (SDPBiH) for the position of a member of the BIH Presidency, which is supported by 11 political parties, can be a herald of change of generations on the political scene in BiH and introduction of a new approach to politics that will have BiH citizens and the state of BiH in its focus. Bakir Izetbegović (SDA) has already served two mandates as a member of the BiH Presidency and is currently running for the position with the status of a pensioner. HDZBiH President Dragan Čović also has the status of a pensioner.
The election campaign will offer certain answers regarding the future of Bosnia and Herzegovina, because the results of the elections indicate whether there will be a new wave of mass emigration from BiH or not.
Researches have shown that Denis Bećirović personally enjoys bigger support among voters than his SDPBiH party, while in the case of Bakir Izetbegović, his party of SDA enjoys bigger support among the electorate than he personally. The aggression on Ukraine, actions of putinians Dodik and Čović in BiH, emergence of hegemonic projects, saber rattling in Kosovo, ignorant EU policy towards BiH and membership in EU and NATO, aggressive actions of Russia through its Embassy in BiH, the final stance of Turkey with respect to candidates at elections in BiH, announced serious global economic crisis, attempts of representatives of the international community to bring Bosniaks into an unequal position in comparison to the other two peoples in BiH, constant announcements by a part of EU member countries about division of BIH, unclear stance of the US on internal organization of BiH, will be the key reasons not just for the election of the Bosniak member of the Presidency, but will also have a key effect on the final results within and among pro-Bosnian parties.
Announced decisions of High Representative Schmidt potential for a new conflict
Christian Schmidt is from Germany. As he advocates European solutions, which are a part of the legal order in Germany, then he should apply same in Bosnia and Herzegovina. However, Schmidt has several restrictions and impediments in the process. He is a recipient of a high recognition/decoration of the Republic of Croatia. He is a member of the Christian Social Union (CSU), which is a sister party to the HDZ, and both are in the European People’s Party (EPP), which already indicates a conflict of interest. Hence, Schmidt is a CSU/EPP party man. The priority should be to implement the judgements of international courts in the following cases: „Sejdić-Finci“, Ilijaz Pilav, Azra Zornić and Svetozar Pudarić.
<iframe width=”680″ height=”350″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/EH7j55fQqpQ” title=”Predavanje: Josip Juratović: Nova politika SR Njemačke u jugoistočnoj Europi” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
In June this year party leaders from BiH met with the President of the European Council Charles Michel and agreed that constitutional changes and modifications of the election law will be done after the general elections in BiH, scheduled for October 2022. Imposing that is modifying the election law some twenty days prior to the elections would be reckless and dangerous, as well as become a question of peace and war in the current constellation of relations in BiH and Europe. Imagine a situation in which elections for the Bundestag, or elections in any other EU country, are to take place and that the election rules are modified twenty days prior to the elections. Such a thing is absolutely unacceptable, as it annuls everything that has been decided regarding BiH by the International Criminal Tribunal for former Yugoslavia, the European Court of Human Rights…. Everything positive that has been achieved would be returned to the starting position. This is a project of dissolution of BiH. It is about putting people into ethnic reservations. All the above prevents the state from functioning, becoming a full-fledged member of EU and NATO. This will set-back all the positive things achieved in the past 30 years. It is a paradox to award to one people bigger, and another people smaller rights on a part of the territory of BiH. The High Representative must not impose discriminatory solutions, or partial solutions, but only solutions that would strengthen the democratic society and state of Bosnia and Herzegovina. After all, if any imposing of the Election Law takes place, rights of one constituent people would be increased on one part of the territory, while the right of others would be decreased. The question to be asked is, in example, who will protect the rights of Bosniaks and Croats in Republika Srpska.
There is also the risk that the announced decisions of the High Representatives will turn a part of the BiH institution away from the West, which would be the end of the idea of enlargement to the Western Balkans and could lead to new geopolitical developments. EU has already done something similar with the Serbs and Serbia, who no longer show specific interest for membership in the EU.
At the time of major geopolitical reshuffling, it would be best if the West would respond in line with the requirements of the time and bring the Western Balkans closer to membership in the EU and NATO, as the announced imposing of the law could take BiH into a different sphere of influence.
It is key that BiH gets coopted into NATO sooner rather than later, and that Western Balkan countries be awarded membership in the EU. Any delay of membership could take these countries to some other spheres of interest and the Western Balkans would be lost to the EU forever.
EU is already late with respect to the Western Balkans, because there are plans that have the potential to cause a new conflict in BiH.
Analysts believe that Christian Schmidt had made a strategic mistake by not initiating implementation of the election results from the 2018 general elections, because the HDZBiH has blocked the establishment of the FBiH Government, election of the President and Vice President of the FBiH and indirectly election of judges of the FBiH Constitutional Court. High Representative Schmidt would have won the support of citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina had he, in example, implemented the judgment of the FBiH Constitutional Court and abolished the existence of “two schools under one roof”, which are also supported by HDZBiH. There are 56 such schools in 28 places in the FBiH. With his moves Schmidt is probably pushing Germany into a new debacle on the Balkans, as it had already experienced one in Bulgaria. Specifically, the foundations associated with CDU/CSU had established the politico-mafia-like party of GERB, headed by Boyko Borisov, who had the former German Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) as his political guardian. The Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) was created on similar foundations. BiH citizens increasingly “actively exercise their citizenship” and oppose the imposing of decisions that deviate from the legislation of the EU and “kill” any idea about a better future of BiH.
Integrity of election process threatened?
Analysts believe that the integrity of the election process is threatened not just through the use of public resources for the purposes of the election campaign, but also through the influx of enormous amounts of illegal and dubious money for the requirements of specific political parties in the election campaign. Therefore, it is necessary to involve the BiH Office of the Prosecutor, State Investigation and Protection Agency (SIPA) and other relevant agencies, because the will of the citizens could be “retailored” with such funds. Such occurrences have been particularly detected in Republika Srpska, which attaches additional importance to the process of monitoring of the election campaign and the very election process, because it is possible that candidates whose election would not reflect the true will of the electorate get elected, which would render the entire election process senseless. The current situation in the BiH judiciary cannot meet the requirements and challenges that the country is to face.
Political changes are necessary, but are they possible?
Analysts believe that the world is going through a period characterized by the “shock doctrine”, which means it is possible to make major (political) changes. The Ukraine crisis is an opportunity for the EU to initiate accelerated mechanisms for enlargement. However, this will depend on the existence of political will within the EU to coopt Western Balkan countries into its membership, because there is a real threat that Western Balkan countries could “side” with some other spheres of interest and integrations. Progress in multiethnic societies is inconceivable as long as there is a practice to vote for the candidate who is a member of “one’s own” ethnic community regardless of his or her “profile”, and not to vote for respectable, competent and capable candidates who instill trust and who will work for the benefit of all citizens regardless of their ethnic affiliation. Bearing in mind the previous campaigns, it is difficult to expect that this campaign will be based on real problems and programs. Nevertheless, political changes are possible in a civilized way and with a pen in the hand. The best example of that is North Macedonia and Zoran Zaev. Political changes are necessary for the development of democracy.
Ljubljana/Brussels/Washington, 16 September 2022
 IFIMES – The International Institute for Middle East and Balkan Studies (IFIMES) from Ljubljana, Slovenia, has a special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)/UN since 2018.
 Source: 61st Report of the High Representative for Implementation of the Peace Agreement on Bosnia and Herzegovina to the Secretary-General of the United Nations, link: http://www.ohr.int/61st-
 Source: Foreign Affairs: Bosnia’s Dangerous Path, link: https://www.foreignaffairs.
 Source: World Population Review, link: https://worldpopulationreview.
 Source: ECHR, Case of Sejdić and Finci v. Bosnia and Herzegovina, (Applications nos. 27996/06 and 34836/06), link: https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 General Elections in BiH: Political changes are required, but are they possible? https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-general- elections-in-bih-political- changes-are-required-but-are- they-possible/5077?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Opći izbori u BiH 2022: Političke promjene potrebne, da li su moguće? https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/opci-izbori-u- bih-2022-politicke-promjene- potrebne-da-li-su-moguce/5076?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 North Macedonia: Country’s Future is Laid Out https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-north- macedonia-countrys-future-is- laid-out/5075?
- Link (BSH/МКД): Analiza ● Sjeverna Makedonija 2022: Trasirana budućnost države/Северна Македонија 2022: Трасирана иднина на државата https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/sjeverna- makedonija-2022-trasirana- buducnost-drzaveseverna- makedonija-2022-trasirana- idnina-na-drzavata/5074?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putin’s War, Extended https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● T-Fai Yeung ● President Biden’s Visit to Saudi Arabia: Saudi-US Relations in Freefall https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/president-bidens- visit-to-saudi-arabia-saudi- us-relations-in-freefall/5070?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Prof. dr. Anis H. Bajrektarević: De-evolucija Europe (Opasna izjednačavanja komunizma sa nacizmom) 1.dio https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/de-evolucija- europe-opasna-izjednacavanja- komunizma-sa-nacizmom-1dio/ 5068?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Prof. dr. Anis H. Bajrektarević: Ur-fašizam: Tišina i žurba EU (Izjednačavanje komunizma s nacizmom)“ – 2.dio https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/ur-fasizam- tisina-i-zurba-eu- izjednacavanje-komunizma-s- nacizmom-2dio/5071?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Prof. dr. Anis H. Bajrektarević: Rekontekstualizacija Ukrajine – Povratak od „Nismo znali“ (Izjednačavanje komunizma s nacizmom)“ – 3.dio https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/ rekontekstualizacija-ukrajine- povratak-od-nismo-znali- izjednacavanje-komunizma-s- nacizmom-3dio/5072?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Crna Gora 2022: Temeljni ugovor – temelj unutrašnje stabilnosti https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/crna-gora-2022- temeljni-ugovor-temelj- unutrasnje-stabilnosti/5069?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● George X. Protopapas: Anti-Americanism and Russian propaganda in Greece https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/anti-americanism- and-russian-propaganda-in- greece/5067?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J. Scott Younger: Increase support for the crucial phase of the war https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/increase-support- for-the-crucial-phase-of-the- war/5066?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Serbia: Strengthening of foreign policy and affirmation of international status https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-serbia- strengthening-of-foreign- policy-and-affirmation-of- international-status/5065?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Srbija 2022: Jačanje vanjske politike i afirmacija njenog međunarodnog položaja https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/srbija-2022- jacanje-vanjske-politike-i- afirmacija-njenog- medunarodnog-polozaja/5063?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Bosnia and Herzegovina: Christian Schmidt vs. High Representative (OHR)? https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-bosnia-and- herzegovina-christian-schmidt- vs-high-representative-ohr/ 5064?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Bosna i Hercegovina 2022: Christian Schmidt protiv Visokog predstavnika (OHR)? https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/bosna-i- hercegovina-2022-christian- schmidt-protiv-visokog- predstavnika-ohr/5062?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr Mohamad Zreik: Contemporary Saudi-Egyptian Relations: Challenges and Opportunities https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/contemporary-saudi- egyptian-relations-challenges- and-opportunities/5061?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Open Balkan: The future belongs to the peoples of the Balkans https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-open-balkan- the-future-belongs-to-the- peoples-of-the-balkans/5060?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Otvoreni Balkan 2022: Budućnost pripada narodima Balkana https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/otvoreni-balkan- 2022-buducnost-pripada- narodima-balkana/5058?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putin’s War and beyond https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● prof. dr. Mirko Pejanović: Sticanje suverenog i nezavisnog državno-pravnog statusa Bosne i Hercegovine predstavlja istorijski preokret na kraju XX. stoljeća https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/sticanje- suverenog-i-nezavisnog- drzavno-pravnog-statusa-bosne- i-hercegovine-predstavlja- istorijski-preokret-na-kraju- xx-stoljeca/5057?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr Mohamad Zreik: A Reluctant Chinese Dragon in West Asia: Evidence from Syria https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/a-reluctant- chinese-dragon-in-west-asia- evidence-from-syria/5056?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Prof. Dr. Masahiro Matsumura: Who is a primary winner in the emerging food crisis? https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/who-is-a-primary- winner-in-the-emerging-food- crisis/5055?
- Video (ENG) ● The lecture by Prof. Dr. Hüseyi̇n Bağcı: Türkiye and The Middle East after Arab Spring /Arap Baharından sonra Türkiye ve Ortadoğu https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putin’s War – 5; etc. https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Prof. Dr. Milan Jazbec:The philosophy of the preamble to the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/the-philosophy-of- the-preamble-to-the-vienna- convention-on-diplomatic- relations/5048?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: China – a political view https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (SLO): Sporočilo za javnost ● Diplomacija v prizmi: Izbrani članki 1990-2021 https://www.ifimes.org/sl/
sporocila-za-javnost/ diplomacija-v-prizmi-izbrani- clanki-1990-2021/5046?
- Link (ENG): Press release ● Diplomacy in Focus: Selected Articles 1990 – 2021 https://www.ifimes.org/en/
press-releases/diplomacy-in- focus-selected-articles-1990- 2021/5044?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr Mohamad Zreik ● China’s Economic Development: A Successful Model in the Rise of Nations https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/chinas-economic- development-a-successful- model-in-the-rise-of-nations/ 5043?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr Mohamad Zreik ● The Chinese Dragon in the Middle East: More Strategic Partnerships and Cooperation https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/the-chinese-dragon- in-the-middle-east-more- strategic-partnerships-and- cooperation/5042?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Parliamentary elections: Slovenia between Brussels and Budapest https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-parliamentary- elections-slovenia-between- brussels-and-budapest/5041?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Prof. Dr. Anis H. Bajrektarevic: Recontextualization of Ukraine (Return of the Wir wussten nicht) https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/ recontextualization-of- ukraine-return-of-the-wir- wussten-nicht/5040?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Parlamentarni izbori 2022: Slovenija između Brisela i Budimpešte https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/parlamentarni- izbori-2022-slovenija-izmedu- brisela-i-budimpeste/5038?
- Povezava (SLO): Analiza●Državnozborske volitve 2022: Slovenija med Brusljem in Budimpešto https://www.ifimes.org/sl/
raziskave/drzavnozborske- volitve-2022-slovenija-med- brusljem-in-budimpesto/5037?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Prof. Dr. Masahiro Matsumura ● Unmasking War Propaganda against Russian Aggression: An Investigative Approach https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/unmasking-war- propaganda-against-russian- aggression-an-investigative- approach/5039?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr. Alexander G. Savelyev & Olga M. Alexandria: What Factors Affect Strategic Stability? Russian Experts’ Assessments https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/what-factors- affect-strategic-stability/ 5036?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Branko Perić ● BiH Judiciary: How the politics destroyed independence https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/bih-judiciary-how- politics-destroyed- independence/5035?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Branko Perić ● Pravosuđe u Bosni i Hercegovini: Kako je politika uništavala nezavisnost https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/pravosude-u- bosni-i-hercegovini-kako-je- politika-unistavala- nezavisnost/5028?
- Video (BSH): Predavanje Josipa Juratovica (SPD): Nova politika SR Njemačke u jugoistočnoj Europi 11-4-2022 https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Leyla Mammadova: Europe: Of Status Qua and (Climate) Change https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (ENG): Invitation • Lecture by Josip Juratovic (SPD): New policy of FR Germany in the South East Europe, on Monday, 11 April 2022, at 18.00, https://www.ifimes.org/en/
events/lecture-by-josip- juratovic-spd-new-policy-of- fr-germany-in-the-south-east- europe/5031?
- Povezava (SLO): Vabilo • Predavanje Josipa Juratovica (SPD): Nova politika ZR Nemčije v jugovzhodni Evropi, ponedeljek, 11. aprila 2022, ob 18.00 uri, https://www.ifimes.org/sl/
dogodki/predavanje-josipa- juratovica-spd-nova-politika- zr-nemcije-v-jugovzhodni- evropi/5033?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● General (Rtd) Corneliu Pivariu: Ukraine 2022:The war in Ukraine or “the special military operation in Ukraine”? https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/ukraine-2022-the- war-in-ukraine-or-the-special- military-operation-in-ukraine/ 5030?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Serbia: Elections in the shadow of pressures, Ukraine crisis and Kosovo https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-serbia- elections-in-the-shadow-of- pressures-ukraine-crisis-and- kosovo/5029?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Srbija 2022: Izbori u znaku pritisaka, ukrajinske krize i Kosova https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/srbija-2022- izbori-u-znaku-pritisaka- ukrajinske-krize-i-kosova/5026 ?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putin’s War – 4 https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Emanuel Pietrobon & Juan Martin G. Cabañas: 2022 Ukraine: Ukraine in the third world war in pieces https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-ukraine- ukraine-in-the-third-world- war-in-pieces/5025?
- Link (ENG): Press release: Albanian President Ilir Meta received Director of IFIMES Zijad Bećirović https://www.ifimes.org/en/
press-releases/albanian- president-ilir-meta-received- director-of-ifimes-becirovic/ 5022?
- Link (BSH): Saopćenje za javnost: Albanski predsjednik Ilir Meta primio direktora IFIMES-a Zijad Bećirovića https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
saopstenja-za-javnost/ albanski-predsjednik-ilir- meta-primio-direktora-ifimes- a-becirovica/5023?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Ukraine: Is a new and different world order being created? https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-ukraine-is-a- new-and-different-world-order- being-created/5021?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Ukrajina 2022: Stvara li se novi i drugačiji svjetski poredak? https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/ukrajina-2022- stvara-li-se-novi-i-drugaciji- svjetski-poredak/5015?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Anna Lia Maria Soddu: Environmentally forced migrations in the European policy framework https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/environmentally- forced-migrations-in-the- european-policy-framework/5020 ?
- Link (ENG): Invitation: Round Table Discussion and Launch of the “Asia’s Century” project https://www.ifimes.org/en/
events/round-table-discussion- and-launch-of-the-asias- century-project/5017?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putin’s War – 3 https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (ENG): Press release • Former Albanian President and Prime Minister Prof. Dr. Sali Berisha Director received Director of IFIMES https://www.ifimes.org/en/
press-releases/former- albanian-president-and-prime- minister-prof-dr-sali-berisha- director-received-director-of- ifimes/5013?
- Link (BSH): Saopćenje za javnost • Direktora IFIMES-a primio bivši albanski predsjednik i premijer dr. Sali Berisha https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
saopstenja-za-javnost/ direktora-ifimes-a-primio- bivsi-albanski-predsjednik-i- premijer-dr-sali-berisha/5012?
- Link (SLO): Sporočilo za javnost • Direktorja IFIMES-a sprejel nekdanji albanski predsednik in premier dr. Sali Berisha https://www.ifimes.org/sl/
sporocila-za-javnost/ direktorja-ifimes-a-sprejel- nekdanji-albanski-predsednik- in-premier-dr-sali-berisha/ 5014?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Prof. Dr. Masahiro Matsumura: Ukraine as Biden’s Sacrificed Pawn: A Mismanagement under the Declining U.S. Hegemony https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/ukraine-as-bidens- sacrificed-pawn-a- mismanagement-under-the- declining-us-hegemony/5011?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putin’s War – 2 https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putinov rat – 2 https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
- Link (SLO): Analiza ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putinova vojna – 2 https://www.ifimes.org/sl/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Ukraine 2022: A Test for the EU and NATO https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Ukrajina 2022: Test za EU i NATO https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
- Link (SLO): Analiza ● Ukrajina 2022: Test za EU in Nato https://www.ifimes.org/sl/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Albania: “House of Freedom” vs. Drug cartel https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Albanija 2022: “Kuća slobode” protiv narko kartela https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/albanija-2022- kuca-slobode-protiv-narko- kartela/5004?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: Putin’s War https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Elections in Serbia: Yet another attempt of “assassination of Serbia”? https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-elections-in- serbia-yet-another-attempt-of- assassination-of-serbia/4999?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Izbori u Srbiji 2022: Pokušaj ponovnog svojevrsnog “ubijanja Srbije”? https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/izbori-u-srbiji- 2022-pokusaj-ponovnog- svojevrsnog-ubijanja-srbije/ 4997?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Prof. Dr. Masahiro Matsumura: Handling the Ukraine Crisis: A Geopolitical Perspective https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/handling-the- ukraine-crisis-a-geopolitical- perspective/4998?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ●Ambassador Prof. Dr. Milan Jazbec: After Merkel https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr Mohamad Zreik ● China’s Modern Middle East Strategy: Strengthening Partnerships with Iran and Syria https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/chinas-modern- middle-east-strategy- strengthening-partnerships- with-iran-and-syria/4995?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Konstantin Strigunov & Dr. Andrei Manoilo: Color revolution in Kazakhstan 2022 https://www.ifimes.org/en/
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Prof. Dr. Anis H. Bajrektarevic: Of Health and Nuclear Holocaust (Intentionality, Directionality and Outcome) https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/of-health-and- nuclear-holocaust- intentionality-directionality- and-outcome/4992?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Prof. dr. Anis H. Bajrektarević: Kako izbjeći samouništenje zapada? (Iliti: Doba Isteklih Ljudskih prava) https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/kako-izbjeci- samounistenje-zapada-iliti- doba-isteklih-ljudskih-prava/ 4993?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: IFIMES II: Population and pollution and urbanisation https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/ifimes-ii- population-and-pollution-and- urbanisation/4991?
- Link (ENG): Press release ● Donald J. Johnston the new President of IFIMES Advisory Board https://www.ifimes.org/sl/
sporocila-za-javnost/donald-j- johnston-novi-predsednik- svetovalnega-odbora-ifimes-a/ 4990?
- Link (BSH): Saopćenje za javnost ● Donald J. Johnston novi predsjednik Savjetodavnog odbora IFIMES-a https://www.ifimes.org/sl/
sporocila-za-javnost/donald-j- johnston-novi-predsednik- svetovalnega-odbora-ifimes-a/ 4990?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Bosnia and Herzegovina: From ‘non-paper’ to a crawling war https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-bosnia-and- herzegovina-from-non-paper-to- a-crawling-war/4987?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Bosna i Hercegovina 2022: Od ‘non-papera’ do puzajućeg rata https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/bosna-i- hercegovina-2022-od-non- papera-do-puzajuceg-rata/4986?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr Mohamad Zreik ● Lebanon 2022: The Geopolitics of Water Series, Part Three: Water: a commodity or a human right? https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/lebanon-2022-the- geopolitics-of-water-series- part-three-water-a-commodity- or-a-human-right/4985?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr Maria Smotrytska: Decarbonisation and Maritime Transhipment lines: Congested South vs Strategic North https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/decarbonisation- and-maritime-transhipment- lines-congested-south-vs- strategic-north/4984?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Serbia: Referendum – Chance for a turning point in judiciary https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-serbia- referendum-chance-for-a- turning-point-in-judiciary/ 4983?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Srbija 2022: Referendum – šansa za prekretnicu u pravosuđu https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/srbija-2022- referendum-sansa-za- prekretnicu-u-pravosudu/4979? Link (ENG): Press release: Director of IFIMES Zijad Bećirović met with Albanian President Ilir Meta https://www.ifimes.org/en/ press-releases/director-of- ifimes-met-with-albanian- president-ilir-meta/4981?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● 2022 Open Balkan: One voice and an opportunity for all https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/2022-open-balkan- one-voice-and-an-opportunity- for-all/4978?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Otvoreni Balkan 2021: Jedan glas i šansa za sve https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/otvoreni-balkan- 2021-jedan-glas-i-sansa-za- sve/4973?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr J Scott Younger: From Delta to Omicron – 2021; year in review https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/from-delta-to- omicron-2021-year-in-review/ 4977?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Juan Martin Gonzalez Cabañas: The triumph of Boric in Chile and the opportunity for a new regionalism https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/the-triumph-of- boric-in-chile-and-the- opportunity-for-a-new- regionalism/4972?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Prof. Dr. Anis H. Bajrektarevic: Unavoidability of Sino-American Rift: History of Strategic Decoupling https://www.ifimes.org/en/
researches/unavoidability-of- sino-american-rift-history-of- strategic-decoupling/4970?
- Link (BSH): Analiza ● Prof. dr. Anis H. Bajrektarević: Post-Corona epilog Sino-Američkog pregrijanog odnosa: Slijedi li promjena igre ili pobjeda? https://www.ifimes.org/ba/
istrazivanja/post-corona- epilog-sino-americkog- pregrijanog-odnosa-slijedi-li- promjena-igre-ili-pobjeda/4971 ?
- Link (ENG): Analysis ● Dr. Mohamad Zreik ● Lebanon 2021: The Geopolitics of Water Series, Part Two: Water Diplomacy to Deal with the Renaissance Dam Crisis